- ticket title
- زيادة عمليات تثبيت نقاط البيع الخاصة ببطاقة كي كارد في جميع أنحاء العراق
- MDBriefcase Acquires OncologyEducation to Significantly Advance its Oncology Platform
- AYN InfoTech Strengthens Organizations Through Artificial Intelligence And Blockchain Enabled Enterprise Software Solutions
- تم تكريمهوت فوركسبجائزة “أفضل شروط تداول فوركس عالمية لعام 2020”
- Pizza Hut International Celebrates Iconic Original Pan® Pizza
NNA – The US government is ready to loosen a United Nations ban on arms exports to Libya, in a bid to help the country’s fledgling unity government fight the Islamic State group, officials and diplomats told AFP.
“If the Libyan government prepares a detailed and coherent list of things that it wants to use to fight ISIL, and responds to all the requirements of the exemption, I think that (UN Security) Council members are going to look very seriously at that request,” a senior administration official told AFP, using an alternate acronym for the IS group.
“There is a very healthy desire inside of Libya to rid themselves of ISIL, and I think that is something we should be supporting and responding to.”–AFP