- ticket title
- GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary Meets Displaced Committee in Morzug
- Libyan People Celebrate Anniversary of Martyrdom of Omar Mukhtar
- UNHCR Calls for Greater Solidarity With Stranded Refugees in Libya
- Algeria Demands Adherence to UN Resolutions Banning Arms to Libya
- Dr Emari Zaed meets with US Charge D’affairs
Paris- US President Donald Trump and British Prime Minister Boris Johnson have discussed the Libyan crisis at a meeting they held on the margins of the G7 meeting in France, the White House announced on Sunday. The White House said in a statement, quoted by the Russian Sputnik news agency Trump and Johnson discussed world security issues of common interest particularly Iranian threats of freedom aviation in the Gulf, tension in Hong Kong, Huawei and instability in Libya and the Sahel region.
Source: Libya News Agency