- ticket title
- LIBYA: NEWS PHOTOGRAPHER KILLED IN TRIPOLI CLASHES
- SCORES OF MIGRANTS UNACCOUNTED FOR AFTER BOAT CAPSIZES OFF LIBYA: IOM
- Reports: Shipwrecks in Mediterranean Kill 170 Migrants
- Ten Confirmed Dead, 10 Missing From Burning Ships Off Kerch Strait
- Egypt Says Clashes Kill 7 Troops, 59 Militants in Sinai
Tripoli, The US embassy in Libya has denounced the terrorist attack carried out by the State Organization that targeted the town of Al Fugha describing it as vicious attack. The embassy offered its condolences to the families of the victims, calling for the immediate release of all those kidnapped during the attack. The US embassy reaffirmed support to Libya with all resources in the fight against the State Organizations. The State Organization claimed responsibility for the attack on Al Fugha which left 4 martyrs and 10 missing which are expected to be kidnapped and burnning of a police station, five houses and three vehicles.
Source: Libya News Agency