- ticket title
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
- Miami International Holdings Reports July 2020 Trading Results for MIAX Exchange Group; July Market Share up Approximately 19% over 2019
- التقنيات المعززة تساعد منصات التجارة الإلكترونية والتجار على تقديم تجربة بث حي أكثر ذكاء على الإنترنت
Tripoli, The US embassy in Libya has denounced the terrorist attack carried out by the State Organization that targeted the town of Al Fugha describing it as vicious attack. The embassy offered its condolences to the families of the victims, calling for the immediate release of all those kidnapped during the attack. The US embassy reaffirmed support to Libya with all resources in the fight against the State Organizations. The State Organization claimed responsibility for the attack on Al Fugha which left 4 martyrs and 10 missing which are expected to be kidnapped and burnning of a police station, five houses and three vehicles.
Source: Libya News Agency