- ticket title
- أوبو تطلق حملة اكتشف اللامحدودبالشراكة مع ثلاثة مواهب إماراتية بارزة
- تكريم شركة Gulf Business Machines كواحدة من أفضل شركات التوظيف في البحرين عن عام 2020
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
US Embassy: All Visas Valid for Travel to the US If Holders Have Right to Do So.Monday , 06-02-2017 – 19:38:00
Tripoli, 6 February 2017(Lana) The US Embassy in Libya has announced suspending of the ban imposed as result of the executive order issued by the US President Trump regarding entry visas of nationals of seven Muslim-majority countries. In a statement published on its website, the Embassy said all granted visas were valid for travel to the US, if holders had the right to do so. The statement indicated that for those whose visas have expired or otherwise cancelled, they can apply for new visas from a US embassy or Consulate, unless a decision had been issued by custom of border guard of granting a conditional waiver on requirements of an entry visa at the port of entry. =Lana=