- ticket title
- Mi’tig Meets UN Special Representative and Human Affairs Coordinator
- GNA Minister of Transport on Inspection Tour of Mi’tiga Inter
- Foreign Ministry Publishes Book It Says Historical Account of 400 Years of Libyan Diplomacy
- Cross-border Movement Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- Can the Paris Agreement Succeed Without the United States?
Washington - The US defense secretary "Ashton Carter" , stressed on the importance for the national accord government 'NAG' , to start its work , and for the Libyans to reach by themselves an accord to save their country , and to kick-out those foreigners from their land , in reference to Da'esh fighters. In a joints press conference with the joint chief of staff , on Tuesday , Carter said ; "Libyans don't welcome foreigners on their land , who are controlling it and stealing their oil". "We are working very closely with NAG , to determine the assistance it needed" ; he added. For his part , commander of US forces in Europe Gen. "Curtis Skaparota" said ; "terrorism inside Libya is the biggest fear of Europe , and we had worked with our partnerships of the European countries , in the field of fighting terrorism and sharing information".
Source: Libyan News Agency