- ticket title
- UNHCR Somalia Factsheet: 1 – 31 October 2019
- Mediterranean Migrant Arrivals Reach 91,568 in 2019; Deaths Reach 1,091
- Regular press briefing by the Information Service: Syria, Yemen, World migration trends (15 November 2019)
- UNHCR Update Libya (15 November 2019) [EN/AR]
- Hunger, displacement and migration – A joint innovative approach to assessing needs of migrants in Libya
Washington, The US Commander of Joint Chiefs of Staff Joseph Danford has announced an anticipated meeting between the Head of the Presidential Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Saraj and the Commander of US Forces in Africa 'Africom' David Rodriquez. The US Chief of Staff indicated that the US administration was discussing with the Government of National Accord what assistance it needed to fight State Organisation Da'esh. The UN Defence Department website quoted the US official as saying the Commander of US forces in Africa Danford has met the US Envoy to Libya Jonathan Winer and the US Ambassador Peter Bode to discuss developments in Libya, indicating that an anticipated meeting would be held between them and the GNA to discuss assistance needed by the later from a security perspective and also from a perspective of operations against Da'esh.
Source: Libyan News Agency