- ticket title
- EU leaders must fix “broken system” that leaves people adrift at sea
- Without International Support in Libya, Spoilers Will Sabotage Political Process, Disrupt Fragile Economic Reforms, Special Representative Tells Security Council
- LIBYA: DEATH TOLL IN MILITIA CLASHES IN CAPITAL TRIPOLI RISES TO 10
- A Coup in Progress? Venezuelan Foreign Minister Decries U.S. & Brazil-Backed Effort to Oust Maduro
- Shoukry visits Hariri: We agreed to intensify our bilateral cooperation
Tripoli, The United States has called for an unconditional withdrawal of the group which seized the installation recently. The US Embassy demanded, in a statement read by Roberto Piladino, Deputy State Department Spokesman, that all parties resort to dialogue and peaceful means to resolve issues not threatening violence.
Source: Libya News Agency