- ticket title
- UN: Horrors Await Migrants in Libyan Detention Centers
- Collaboration, Solidarity Mindset among Developing Countries Thriving amid Decline in Aid from North, Speakers Say as South-South Cooperation Conference Continues
- France Donates Euros 400 000 to Save Lives, Prevent Disease in Libya [EN/AR]
- Aid, refugees, and peacekeeping at stake in new Western Sahara talks
- Joint Statement of the Third United States-Kuwait Strategic Dialogue: “Enhancing Our Strategic Partnership”
Tripoli, The United States has called for an unconditional withdrawal of the group which seized the installation recently. The US Embassy demanded, in a statement read by Roberto Piladino, Deputy State Department Spokesman, that all parties resort to dialogue and peaceful means to resolve issues not threatening violence.
Source: Libya News Agency