- ticket title
- CNN: Wagner Mercenaries Dig Trenches, A Signal Not To Leave Libya
- The Russian President’s Envoy Discusses With A Member Of The Libyan Parliament The Situation In Libya
- New Iranian Ambassador To Libya Expresses His Country’s Readiness To Restore Relations To Normal And To Intensify Visits
- Siala Discusses With The South Korean Ambassador To Libya Return Of Korean Companies To Resume Their Infrastructure And Reconstruction Projects
- Namroush And Al-Haddad Discuss With Idriss Debi Securing And Protecting Libyan-Chadian Borders.
New York-The US has blacklisted the Libyan Kani group and its chief Mohamed Al Kani, after Russia last week blocked a UN Security Council to impose sanctions on the group on charges of human rights violations. US Treasury Secretary Stephen Montchin said Mohamed Al Kani and the Kani group had tortured and killed civilians in a cruel campaign in Libya. The sanctions came as part of the Majentsky law which allows the US Government to trace down human rights violators around the world.
Source: Libya News Agency