- ticket title
- Miami International Holdings and MGEX Announce Plan of Merger; MGEX to Join MIAX Exchange Group
- مؤشر أسهم بيرميودا والشركة الأم ميامي إنترناشيونال هولدنغز، تعلنان عن إدراج 1.94 مليار دولار لـ أن سي أل كوربوريشن
- XCMG’s Global Livestreaming Proves a Success as Third Event Turnover Reaches US$28 Million in Five Hours
- With a Brand Value of Over 105 Billion Yuan, Shanghai Electric Ranks 48th Most Valuable in China
- أيبك تحقق صافي أرباح بقيمة 9.02 مليون دولار أمريكي في النصف الأول من العام 2020
TRIPOLI� The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) said it needs 88.1 million U.S. dollars in urgent funding for its work in Libya this year.
The UNHCR said that more than 57,000 refugees and asylum seekers have been registered in Libya until the end of March.
There are more than 170,000 internally displaced persons in the country, plus more than 445,000 others who returned to their homes, it said.
Immigrant shelters in Libya are overcrowded with tens of thousands of illegal immigrants rescued at sea or arrested by Libyan authorities.
Also, armed conflicts forced hundreds of thousands of people to flee their homes and move to other cities and towns.
Internally displaced returnees are in urgent need for humanitarian assistance, as they are living in areas surrounded by unexploded ordnance of war near their destroyed homes, the UNHCR said a few days ago.
Source: NAM NEWS NETWORK