- ticket title
- EU High Representative For Foreign Affairs And Security Policy Calls For Calm And Respect For Truce
- Algerian President: We Are Ready To Help Restore Peace To Libya
- Libyas UN-backed government suspends participation in Geneva peace talks
- Update: Libyas east-based army says its attack on Turkish ship aims to prevent terrorists
- Update: UN tries to salvage Libya talks after government announces pullout
TRIPOLI� At least 32 people have been killed and
around 50 wounded in fighting with strongman Khalifa Haftar's troops near
Tripoli, the UN-backed government said.
Health minister A'hmid Omar gave the updated death toll in an interview
with Libya's Al-Ahrar television station late Sunday. Haftar's forces have so
far said 14 of their fighters have died.
Source: NAM NEWS NETWORK