- ticket title
- UN envoy pushes to stop ‘blatant’ embargo violations in Libya
- Rwanda Receives More African Refugees From Libya
- Tunisia: Post-Debate Handshake Hailed as Pro-Democracy Sign
- Delegates Stress Urgent Need for Weather Resilient Farming, Combating Hunger, as Second Committee Debates Agriculture, Food Security, Nutrition
- President of the Presidential Council briefed on the arrangements for the start of the new school year
TRIPOLI� At least 32 people have been killed and
around 50 wounded in fighting with strongman Khalifa Haftar's troops near
Tripoli, the UN-backed government said.
Health minister A'hmid Omar gave the updated death toll in an interview
with Libya's Al-Ahrar television station late Sunday. Haftar's forces have so
far said 14 of their fighters have died.
Source: NAM NEWS NETWORK