- ticket title
- CNN: Wagner Mercenaries Dig Trenches, A Signal Not To Leave Libya
- The Russian President’s Envoy Discusses With A Member Of The Libyan Parliament The Situation In Libya
- New Iranian Ambassador To Libya Expresses His Country’s Readiness To Restore Relations To Normal And To Intensify Visits
- Siala Discusses With The South Korean Ambassador To Libya Return Of Korean Companies To Resume Their Infrastructure And Reconstruction Projects
- Namroush And Al-Haddad Discuss With Idriss Debi Securing And Protecting Libyan-Chadian Borders.
Tripoli-UN Support Mission in Libya UNSMIL welcomed the meeting held in Al Breiga by the GNA Minister of Finance Farj Bumtari and his Counterpart in the eastern region Mrajie Ghaith with the aim of unifying 2021 state budget. UNSMIL described, in a statement posted to its SMS page, the move as encouraging and necessary, and hoped it would be coupled with genuine efforts on the political track to form a unified government.
Source: Libya News Agency