- ticket title
- Ghadams general hospital stage a protest
- Salame Discuss With Crisis Committee Safe Return of Morzug Residents and Basic Needs
- More Than 100 Deported From Kufra to Their Countries of Origin
- Tunisia Chooses a President: Media Magnate or Law Professor
- UN envoy pushes to stop ‘blatant’ embargo violations in Libya
Tripoli, The UN Support Mission in Libya UNSMIL has welcomed ratification by the President of the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord of the Greater Tripoli Security Plan which was prepared by the Security Arrangements Committee set by virtue of the Council Decision No. 1303, with the aim of establishing security in the city through regular forces acting in a professional manner and putting in place all security, military and civil measures.
Source: Libya News Agency