- ticket title
- Eastern Libya forces say 16 Turkish soldiers killed in fighting
- WFP requires urgent funds in Libya as humanitarian needs rise [EN/AR]
- UNSMIL Grateful For ‘Sincerity And Enthusiasm’ Of Libyan 5+5 Committee
- Libya’s Consulate In Milano Tells Community To Be Cautious
- Bugdanov: Russian Foreign Policy Based On Constant Support For Libya’s Independence
Tripoli, The UN Support Mission in Libya UNSMIL has welcomed ratification by the President of the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord of the Greater Tripoli Security Plan which was prepared by the Security Arrangements Committee set by virtue of the Council Decision No. 1303, with the aim of establishing security in the city through regular forces acting in a professional manner and putting in place all security, military and civil measures.
Source: Libya News Agency