- ticket title
- GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary Meets Displaced Committee in Morzug
- Libyan People Celebrate Anniversary of Martyrdom of Omar Mukhtar
- UNHCR Calls for Greater Solidarity With Stranded Refugees in Libya
- Algeria Demands Adherence to UN Resolutions Banning Arms to Libya
- Dr Emari Zaed meets with US Charge D’affairs
The United Nations Support Mission in Libya (UNSMIL) welcomes the agreement by concerned parties to the principle of humanitarian truce on the occasion of Eid al-Adha and calls for its terms to be respected to the letter to uphold the sanctity of Eid and ensure the interest of Libyans.
UNSMIL remains at the disposal of the various parties to ensure optimal implementation of the truce.
Source: UN Support Mission in Libya