- ticket title
- Helping MENA Transition Out of Fragility
- German Foreign Ministry Discloses Details Of Ceasefire Agreement In Libya
- Algerian President Seeks To Rally Support For Summit On Libya
- UN-brokered Libya talks show ‘seriousness reach draft ceasefire deal
- Libyan Embassy In Oman Urges Libyan Nationals To Be Cautious To Spread Of Coronavirus
The United Nations Support Mission in Libya (UNSMIL) welcomes the agreement by concerned parties to the principle of humanitarian truce on the occasion of Eid al-Adha and calls for its terms to be respected to the letter to uphold the sanctity of Eid and ensure the interest of Libyans.
UNSMIL remains at the disposal of the various parties to ensure optimal implementation of the truce.
Source: UN Support Mission in Libya