- ticket title
- Libya: COVID-19 Flash Update No. 2 (6 April 2020)
- UN Calls For Cease-Fire In Libya On Anniversary Of Armed Conflict
- Trump Pushes Unproven COVID Treatment
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Libya IDP and Returnee Report: Mobility Tracking Round 29 | January – February 2020
- Libya – IDP and Returnee Key Findings Report 29 (Jan-Feb 2020)
UNSMIL discusses with HNEC bilateral cooperation resumption
of latter’s activities.
Wednsday , 16– 05– 2018 – 17:43:00
Tripoli, 16 may 2018 (Lana) The United Nations Support Mission in
Libya (UNSMIL) has hosted a meeting to coordinate practical
assistance to the election process at UNSMIL premises in Tripoli.
The meeting that included head of High national Elections
Commission (HNEC), Emad Al saeh, and deputy Special Representative of
UNSMIL, discussed horizons of bilateral cooperation between the
organization and HNEC and to speed up resumption of HNEC activities
following the perfidious attack that targeted the premises of HNEC.
The participants expressed their condolences to the families of
the victims and wished speedy recovery to the injured. They also
praised HNEC staff for their diligence.