- ticket title
- Speakers Call for Equitable Geographic Representation, Faster Recruitment as Fifth Committee Examines Secretary-General’s Human Resources Strategy
- Mattis Cuts US Troop Numbers in Africa by 10 Percent
- LIBYA: SHIPBOUND MIGRANTS DOCKED AT PORT SAY WOULD RATHER DIE THAN DISEMBARK
- Libya could hold elections next spring: Italy’s foreign minister
- Italian Premier: Respect Of Libya’s Sovereignty Is Necessary And Intervention In Its Affairs Is Unjustifiable.
UNSMIL discusses with HNEC bilateral cooperation resumption
of latter’s activities.
Wednsday , 16– 05– 2018 – 17:43:00
Tripoli, 16 may 2018 (Lana) The United Nations Support Mission in
Libya (UNSMIL) has hosted a meeting to coordinate practical
assistance to the election process at UNSMIL premises in Tripoli.
The meeting that included head of High national Elections
Commission (HNEC), Emad Al saeh, and deputy Special Representative of
UNSMIL, discussed horizons of bilateral cooperation between the
organization and HNEC and to speed up resumption of HNEC activities
following the perfidious attack that targeted the premises of HNEC.
The participants expressed their condolences to the families of
the victims and wished speedy recovery to the injured. They also
praised HNEC staff for their diligence.