- ticket title
- Pope Backs UN Chief’s Call for Global Cease-Fire to Focus on Coronavirus
- Iran Defends Virus Response as Syria Reports First Death
- CoronaVirus Combat Committee Issues Stricter Measures After Detection Of Two New Cases
- Libyan Consulate In Tunis Advises Libyan Nationals To Remain In Their Homes
- EU Renews Support For Berlin Conference’s Outcomes And For Immediate Halt Of Fighting In Libya
Tripoli, The UN Support Mission in Libya UNSMIL has strongly denounced repeated assaults it said were not related, which happened on Sunday against civilians and public utilities in south Libya. UNSMIL called, on its SMS page, on Libyan authorities to take urgent and effective measures address lack of security in the region.
Source: Libya News Agency