- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
Tripoli-The UN Support Mission in Libya UNSMIL has congratulated the Libyan people on the 8th anniversary of the Feb 17 Revolution. In a note posted to its page, UNSMIL said: 'We take this opportunity to invite all Libyan parties to join ranks with efforts aimed at ending the suffering of the Libyan people, to get out of the crisis circle, with confident steps to build a capable state, and consolidate the values of democracy across Libya.'
Source: Libya News Agency