- ticket title
- Libya’s UN-backed government launches airstrikes on east-based army
- Ministry of Employment takes part in Local Government Forum
- Alternative Accommodation for Displaced People/Discussed
- Local Government Minister issues resolution to transfer competencies to local administration units
- UN and Red Cross chiefs appeal for end to use of explosive weapons in cities
Tripoli-The UN Support Mission in Libya UNSMIL has congratulated the Libyan people on the 8th anniversary of the Feb 17 Revolution. In a note posted to its page, UNSMIL said: 'We take this opportunity to invite all Libyan parties to join ranks with efforts aimed at ending the suffering of the Libyan people, to get out of the crisis circle, with confident steps to build a capable state, and consolidate the values of democracy across Libya.'
Source: Libya News Agency