- ticket title
- Helping MENA Transition Out of Fragility
- German Foreign Ministry Discloses Details Of Ceasefire Agreement In Libya
- Algerian President Seeks To Rally Support For Summit On Libya
- UN-brokered Libya talks show ‘seriousness reach draft ceasefire deal
- Libyan Embassy In Oman Urges Libyan Nationals To Be Cautious To Spread Of Coronavirus
UNSMIL Condemns Ongoing Fighting in Sebha.
Wednsday , 25– 04– 2018 – 14:53:00
Tripoli, 25 April 2018(Lana) The UN Support Mission in Libya has
condemned the ongoing fighting in the southern Libyan city of Sebha.
The mission said in on its website that the fighting which
started on Saturday April 21 killed 5 and wounded several others,
while the Sebha Medical Centre has sustained damage as a result of
UNSMIL called on all parties to exercise self restraint to
protect civilians and medical facilities as stipulated by the
International Humanitarian Law.