- ticket title
- GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary Meets Displaced Committee in Morzug
- Libyan People Celebrate Anniversary of Martyrdom of Omar Mukhtar
- UNHCR Calls for Greater Solidarity With Stranded Refugees in Libya
- Algeria Demands Adherence to UN Resolutions Banning Arms to Libya
- Dr Emari Zaed meets with US Charge D’affairs
UNSMIL Condemns Ongoing Fighting in Sebha.
Wednsday , 25– 04– 2018 – 14:53:00
Tripoli, 25 April 2018(Lana) The UN Support Mission in Libya has
condemned the ongoing fighting in the southern Libyan city of Sebha.
The mission said in on its website that the fighting which
started on Saturday April 21 killed 5 and wounded several others,
while the Sebha Medical Centre has sustained damage as a result of
UNSMIL called on all parties to exercise self restraint to
protect civilians and medical facilities as stipulated by the
International Humanitarian Law.