- ticket title
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
- Miami International Holdings Reports July 2020 Trading Results for MIAX Exchange Group; July Market Share up Approximately 19% over 2019
- التقنيات المعززة تساعد منصات التجارة الإلكترونية والتجار على تقديم تجربة بث حي أكثر ذكاء على الإنترنت
Tripoli, The UN Support Mission in Libya has condemned the bloody attack in Al Fugha area in Al Jufra, in the central region, in which a number of people were killed or wounded. UNSMIL offered condolences to the bereaved families and friends of the victims and called for an immediate release of the kidnapped. In a statement, UNSMIL reminded parties to the conflict of their obligation under international humanitarian law, to protect civilians, and to stop targeting them. It also expressed deep concern over the security situation in the central Libyan region, which it said was getting even more fragile. The UN mission urged Libyans to put their differences aside and work together to defeat terrorism which threatens peace and stability in the country.
Source: Libya News Agency