- ticket title
- Ministry of Health condemns attack on medical caravan
- UN Development Programme: Ongoing Conflict in Libya Has Bas Consequences on Children
- 74 Migrants Rescued off Libyan Coast, 110 Others Turned Back
- Ghadams general hospital stage a protest
- Salame Discuss With Crisis Committee Safe Return of Morzug Residents and Basic Needs
Tripoli, The UN Support Mission in Libya has condemned the bloody attack in Al Fugha area in Al Jufra, in the central region, in which a number of people were killed or wounded. UNSMIL offered condolences to the bereaved families and friends of the victims and called for an immediate release of the kidnapped. In a statement, UNSMIL reminded parties to the conflict of their obligation under international humanitarian law, to protect civilians, and to stop targeting them. It also expressed deep concern over the security situation in the central Libyan region, which it said was getting even more fragile. The UN mission urged Libyans to put their differences aside and work together to defeat terrorism which threatens peace and stability in the country.
Source: Libya News Agency