- ticket title
- Egyptian FM, UN envoy discuss ways to resolve Libyan crisis
- UNHCR Resettlement Update #86 – Libya-Niger Situation
- Acting Education Minister Cancels Measures Suspending Teachers Salaries
- Libyan Audit Office Selected Member of Arabosai
- Mi’tig: Council Gave Authorization to Municipalities to Resolve Rubbish Problems
Geneva, - The UNSMIL had appealed to the international community , for providing funds to support the health system , which was stripped of medical expertise and the necessary equipments , such as sterilization tools. In a statement on Thursday , the mission said that twelve births have died last month in Libya , because of shortages in the main health services. It added , that there are lack of workers and materials in the hospitals of Libya , pointing out that the number of deaths is increasing , due to infection and lack of resources.
Source: Libyan News Agency