- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
Serte,-An official source at Khaleej Steam Station for power production in Serte said Unit One of the station was re-operated and its production was integrated into the national grid. The source told Lana Sunday that Unit One has a production capacity of 350 megawat and was integrated into the national grid by Libyan engineers and technicians. The unit stopped production since the break out of fighting between the Fortified Structure forces and Daesh terrorist organization.
Source: Libyan News Agency