- ticket title
- Lavarov: UN Alone Capable Of Guaranteeing Integrity Of Libya
- Celebrations Making Anniversary Of Feb
- Head Of Presidency Council Announces Launch Of The 2020 Humanitarian Response Plan For Libya
- British National Security Adviser Discuss With Egyptian Foreign Minister Developments In Libya
- US Secretary Of State: We Hope Political Negotiation In Libya Start By End Of This Month
Serte,-An official source at Khaleej Steam Station for power production in Serte said Unit One of the station was re-operated and its production was integrated into the national grid. The source told Lana Sunday that Unit One has a production capacity of 350 megawat and was integrated into the national grid by Libyan engineers and technicians. The unit stopped production since the break out of fighting between the Fortified Structure forces and Daesh terrorist organization.
Source: Libyan News Agency