- ticket title
- «دايفرسي» تعلن عن ضخ استثمارات كبيرة في أسواق الإمارات لإنتاج مطهرات «أوكسيفير» التي تقضي علي الفيروسات في ثوانٍ
- Diversey Announce Significant Investment in the UAE for Production of Oxivir Disinfectants that Neutralize Viruses in Seconds
- GardaWorld Acquires Leading Integrated Security Risk Management Firm WorldAware
- New MAXAIR Filter Time-To-Market Reduced by NIOSH Fast-Track Approval Process
- Atrium Health and United Arab Emirates Develop First in Southeast Region Surgery Fellowship Program
Tunis, French Foreign Ministry underscored the importance of addressing the Libyan crisis on the bases of the political accord and rejected any foreign military intervention, and the need to work for confidence building among the Libyans and realize stability, peace and security. This came in a statement released Tuesday by the Tunisian Foreign Ministry, on the participation of the Tunisian State Minister, Sabri Bash Tabji in the joint meeting of the African High Committee on Libya with the Libya neighbours group in Addis Ababa. On his part, Tabji said Addis Ababa meetings would contribute to social peace, drive the political process, and support the GNA. Tunisia announced an initiative top convene an international meeting on its soil early next year.
Source: Libya News Agency