- ticket title
- Italian Foreign Minister: New European Treaty on Migration Soon
- United Nations Support Mission in Libya (S/2020/41) [EN/AR]
- Trump administration plans to add Nigeria and six other nations to travel ban list: reports
- Surprise In Belarus, Kyrgyzstan About Reports On Expanded U.S. Travel Ban
- Trump Says U.S. Will Add ‘A Couple’ Of Countries To Travel-Ban List
Persons of Concern to UNHCR in Libya
As of 23 June 2019, a total of 55,770 asylum seekers and refugees are registered with UNHCR in Libya. A total of 4,263 individuals have been identified by UNHCR and its partners to be currently in one of the accessible Libyan detention centres.
Evacuation from Libya
Since the start of the evacuation operation from Libya in late 2017, a total of 3,890 persons (including unaccompanied children) have been evacuated to Niger (2,911), Italy (710) and the ETC Romania (269). There are 215 evacuated unaccompanied children remaining in Niger.
Source: UN High Commissioner for Refugees