- ticket title
- «دايفرسي» تعلن عن ضخ استثمارات كبيرة في أسواق الإمارات لإنتاج مطهرات «أوكسيفير» التي تقضي علي الفيروسات في ثوانٍ
- Diversey Announce Significant Investment in the UAE for Production of Oxivir Disinfectants that Neutralize Viruses in Seconds
- GardaWorld Acquires Leading Integrated Security Risk Management Firm WorldAware
- New MAXAIR Filter Time-To-Market Reduced by NIOSH Fast-Track Approval Process
- Atrium Health and United Arab Emirates Develop First in Southeast Region Surgery Fellowship Program
Persons of Concern to UNHCR in Libya
As of 17 June 2019, a total of 55,726 asylum seekers and refugees are registered with UNHCR in Libya. A total of 4,131 individuals have been identified by UNHCR and its partners to be currently in one of the accessible Libyan detention centres.
Evacuation from Libya
Since the start of the evacuation operation from Libya in late 2017, a total of 3,761 persons (including unaccompanied children) have been evacuated to Niger (2,782), Italy (710) and the ETC Romania (269). There are 161 evacuated unaccompanied children remaining in Niger.
Source: UN High Commissioner for Refugees