- ticket title
- SOS Mediterranean Announces Rescue Of 407 In The Mediterranean In 72 Hours
- Committee For Solidarity With Libyan People Set Up In Algeria
- GNA Minister Of Interior Meets Mayor Of Tawergha
- Interior Ministry Undersecretary For Migration Affairs Meets Italian Ambassador
- EU Commission: Situation In Libya Unstable, We Seek Unified European Position On Libyan Crisis
Persons of Concern to UNHCR in Libya
As of 17 June 2019, a total of 55,726 asylum seekers and refugees are registered with UNHCR in Libya. A total of 4,131 individuals have been identified by UNHCR and its partners to be currently in one of the accessible Libyan detention centres.
Evacuation from Libya
Since the start of the evacuation operation from Libya in late 2017, a total of 3,761 persons (including unaccompanied children) have been evacuated to Niger (2,782), Italy (710) and the ETC Romania (269). There are 161 evacuated unaccompanied children remaining in Niger.
Source: UN High Commissioner for Refugees