- ticket title
- AFP: Greece asks UN to condemn TurkeyLibya deal
- GNA Acting Minister of Education Discuss With Presidents of Universities Demands of Protesters
- Italy Warns EU Member States Over Deterioration of Situation in Libya, Urges Ceasefire
- Pan-Arab Parliament Calls for Implementation of UN Initiative to Settle Libyan Crisis in Full
- NOC: Tat Neft Resumes Exploration Activity in Ghadames Basin
Tripoli- The UN High Commissioner for Refugees has announced that it has offered assistance to more than 300000 displaced Libyans, in addition to more than 445000 returning to their homes. In fresh figures, UNHCR said 9892 refugees have arrived in Italy, 1689 refugees and asylum seekers were released, and 2053 left the country on either resettlement or evacuation trips. The UNHCR disclosed that the number of refugees and migrants coming into Libya has decreased, indicating that this was made clear by the statistics of migrants and refugees who had been rescued by the coast guard since the beginning of the year, compared with the data for the same period of the previous year. The Commission said it suffered a funding gap of 39%.
Source: Libya News Agency