- ticket title
- Disease Control Centre releases Guiding Manual to track people infected with Coronavirus
- Central Committee for Municipal Elections organizes training course
- South Sudan’s Rivals Form Unity Government Aiming to End War
- Erdogan, Macron, Merkel Hold Phone Conversation On Syria, Libya
- Home of Togo Opposition Candidate Surrounded by Security Forces
Tripoli-The Undersecretary of the GNA Ministry of Economy Fathi Ouneis has met the British Charge D'affairs to discuss exchange between the two countries. According to the Ministry's Communications Office, the meeting was devoted to the role the UK can play in support of small and medium-size projects in Libya, as well as contribution of British companies to the reconstruction effort in Libya. Facilitating entry visas for Libyan citizens was also discussed at the meeting.
Source: Libya News Agency