- ticket title
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
- Libyan coast guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
Tripoli-The Undersecretary of the GNA Ministry of Economy Fathi Ouneis has met the British Charge D'affairs to discuss exchange between the two countries. According to the Ministry's Communications Office, the meeting was devoted to the role the UK can play in support of small and medium-size projects in Libya, as well as contribution of British companies to the reconstruction effort in Libya. Facilitating entry visas for Libyan citizens was also discussed at the meeting.
Source: Libya News Agency