- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli, UNSMIL expressed regrets over the flare-up of tribal fighting in Sebha which claimed the lives of 20 people and injured over 50 others. The mission welcomed in statement Monday the ongoing reconciliation efforts, appealing to the national and local authorities to prevent further escalations. Head of UNSMIL, Martin Kobler offered condolences to the families of the victims, expressing sympathy with the injured. Kobler praised the efforts made by community leaders to reach ceasefire and put an end to unjustified bloodshed sweeping Sabha. he stressed the need to make sound of reason override others quickly in the interest of the country.
Source: Libya News Agency