- ticket title
- Lavarov: UN Alone Capable Of Guaranteeing Integrity Of Libya
- Celebrations Making Anniversary Of Feb
- Head Of Presidency Council Announces Launch Of The 2020 Humanitarian Response Plan For Libya
- British National Security Adviser Discuss With Egyptian Foreign Minister Developments In Libya
- US Secretary Of State: We Hope Political Negotiation In Libya Start By End Of This Month
The UN Human Affairs Coordinator in Libya Ghassan Khalil said in a press statement ' I am deeply concerned over the effect of the violent clashes on civilians in Ganfouda and the surrounding areas.' He indicated that a number of civilians were caught up in the fighting, and face shortages of food, water and medical supplies. He called on all parties in Libya to take the necessary steps to avoid endangering civilians and the infrastructure in line with principles of the international law. He also called for relief assistance to be offered to civilians especially women and children, and to help those who wish to leave to do so without delay.
Source: Libya News Agency