- ticket title
- Libya Coast Guard Intercepts Dozens of Europe-Bound Migrants
- US Ambassador to Libya Announces his Participation in Berlin Conference
- US Congress Considers Libya Stabilization Act
- Merkel and Putin Discuss Libya, Syria and Ukraine
- Egypt Hosts Meeting Of Libyan Lawmakers To Unite Settlement Efforts
Tripoli, The UN Support Mission for Libya UNSMIL has renewed support for the Government of National Accord. In a statement posted to its website, UNSMIL called on all parties to work towards uniting the state institutions.. and said it was prepared to back up efforts aimed at restoring peace and security in the country. The mission voiced concern over indiscriminate use of fire arms and heavy weapons in residential areas threatening civilian life.
Source: Libya News Agency