- ticket title
- LIBYA: NEWS PHOTOGRAPHER KILLED IN TRIPOLI CLASHES
- SCORES OF MIGRANTS UNACCOUNTED FOR AFTER BOAT CAPSIZES OFF LIBYA: IOM
- Reports: Shipwrecks in Mediterranean Kill 170 Migrants
- Ten Confirmed Dead, 10 Missing From Burning Ships Off Kerch Strait
- Egypt Says Clashes Kill 7 Troops, 59 Militants in Sinai
Tripoli-The special Representative of the United Nations Emergency Children Fund ‘UNICEF’ has met GNA Minister of the Local Government Milad Al Taher to discuss promoting a common vision for social integration of adults in Libya. According to the Ministry’s Communications Office, the meeting focused on role of civil society organisations in creating children- friendly spaces and reactivating Children Friendly Municipality Prize programs in all municipalities.
Source: Libya News Agency