- ticket title
- German charity Sea-Eye says 78 migrants rescued off Libyan coast
- Libya: 24 killed in clashes as UN condemns
- Turkish Pres Erdogan discuss Libya conflict on Algeria visit
- UN report urges accountability for Libya airstrike deaths [EN/AR]
- The airstrikes on the Daman building complex, including the Tajoura Detention Centre, 2 July 2019
Tripoli-The special Representative of the United Nations Emergency Children Fund ‘UNICEF’ has met GNA Minister of the Local Government Milad Al Taher to discuss promoting a common vision for social integration of adults in Libya. According to the Ministry’s Communications Office, the meeting focused on role of civil society organisations in creating children- friendly spaces and reactivating Children Friendly Municipality Prize programs in all municipalities.
Source: Libya News Agency