- ticket title
- Joint Statement of the Third United States-Kuwait Strategic Dialogue: “Enhancing Our Strategic Partnership”
- Italian Authorities Investigate NGO
- Libya stands at a ‘critical juncture’, UN mission head tells Security Council
- All Parties in Libya Must Seize Critical Chance to Forge Inclusive, Stable Future ahead of National Conference, Special Representative Tells Security Council
- UN Hopes April Conference Will Prevent War in Libya
Tripoli-The special Representative of the United Nations Emergency Children Fund ‘UNICEF’ has met GNA Minister of the Local Government Milad Al Taher to discuss promoting a common vision for social integration of adults in Libya. According to the Ministry’s Communications Office, the meeting focused on role of civil society organisations in creating children- friendly spaces and reactivating Children Friendly Municipality Prize programs in all municipalities.
Source: Libya News Agency