- ticket title
- Senior Political, Humanitarian Officials Warn of ‘Unimaginable’ Consequences in North-West Syria Unless Critical Players Exert Pressure on Belligerents
- Record displacement shows ‘we’re almost unable to make peace’, warns UN refugee agency chief
- Civilian casualties report from 1 February to 31 March 2019
- The Road to Nowhere (Part 2): Alaweiah
- DTM Libya: Ghat and Murzuq Update – 17 June 2019
Tripoli-The special Representative of the United Nations Emergency Children Fund ‘UNICEF’ has met GNA Minister of the Local Government Milad Al Taher to discuss promoting a common vision for social integration of adults in Libya. According to the Ministry’s Communications Office, the meeting focused on role of civil society organisations in creating children- friendly spaces and reactivating Children Friendly Municipality Prize programs in all municipalities.
Source: Libya News Agency