- ticket title
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
- IOM Deplores Death of Migrant, Killed Thursday upon Disembarkation in Tripoli
- German Capital Hosts Preliminary Meeting on Situation in Libya
ALGIERS, -- The special representative of the United Nations Secretary General for Libya and head of the UN Support Mission in Libya (UNSMIL), Martin Kobler, will pay a working visit to Algeria on Wednesday for further consultations with Algeria on the Libyan crisis,
"As part of the joint efforts of the UN and Algeria, the UN Special Representative for Libya and head of UNSMIL, Martin Kobler, will pay a working visit to Algeria on Wednesday, 26 April 2017, to continue consultations between Algeria and the UN," the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said in a statement.
During the visit, Kobler will hold discussions with Minister of Maghreb, African Union and Arab League Affairs Abdelkader Messahel on the latest developments of the situation in Libya and the implementation of the Libyan political accord of 17 December 2015, added the statement.
Source: NAM News Network