- ticket title
- Kyrgyz Foreign Minister Says Possible U.S. Travel Ban Inclusion May Be Linked To Biometric Passport Delay
- Outlining Road Map for Change in 2020, Secretary-General Says World Must Unite to Tackle Nuclear Menace, Rising Tensions, Climate Emergency
- Italian Foreign Minister: New European Treaty on Migration Soon
- United Nations Support Mission in Libya (S/2020/41) [EN/AR]
- Trump administration plans to add Nigeria and six other nations to travel ban list: reports
Tripoli- The UN Special Envoy to Libya Ghasan Salama hat met the President of the High Council of State Khalid Al Meshri. The meeting, which was held in Tripoli, focused on recent political developments and future prospects. It also dealt with arrangements for the National Gathering Conference and ways of securing it.
Source: Libya News Agency