- ticket title
- Presidency Council Convenes meeting to discuss developments and repercussions of aggression on capital
- Libyan Government Condemns Daesh Attack On Southern Oil Field
- PC Deputy meets Governor of Central Bank of Libya
- Libya: Haftar Calls for the People to Rebel in Tripoli
- UN Tells Italy Proposed Decree Violates Migrants’ Rights
Tripoli- The UN Special Envoy to Libya Ghasan Salama hat met the President of the High Council of State Khalid Al Meshri. The meeting, which was held in Tripoli, focused on recent political developments and future prospects. It also dealt with arrangements for the National Gathering Conference and ways of securing it.
Source: Libya News Agency