- ticket title
- EU High Representative For Foreign Affairs And Security Policy Calls For Calm And Respect For Truce
- Algerian President: We Are Ready To Help Restore Peace To Libya
- Libyas UN-backed government suspends participation in Geneva peace talks
- Update: Libyas east-based army says its attack on Turkish ship aims to prevent terrorists
- Update: UN tries to salvage Libya talks after government announces pullout
Tripoli - The UN Special Envoy to Libya Martin Kobler has announced a road map for resolving the crisis in Libya which he named 'Road Map for Peace'. In press statements on Saturday, Kobler said the notion came following meetings with various Libyan parties and neighboring countries which showed that there was an agreement of opinions that the execution of the Political Agreement should go ahead, and that all parties agreed that amendments must be introduced to the Al Sukheirat Agreement to allow progress towards establishment of peace and stability. Kobler confirmed that the House of Representatives and the High State Council were busy setting up talks committees to determine the key issues of the political agreement that needed further discussion, as well as an agreement on the agenda of the talks and the amendments needed to be introduced.
Source: Libya News Agency