- ticket title
- German charity Sea-Eye says 78 migrants rescued off Libyan coast
- Libya: 24 killed in clashes as UN condemns
- Turkish Pres Erdogan discuss Libya conflict on Algeria visit
- UN report urges accountability for Libya airstrike deaths [EN/AR]
- The airstrikes on the Daman building complex, including the Tajoura Detention Centre, 2 July 2019
Berlin, The UN Special Envoy to Libya Ghasan Salama has praised support offered by Germany to the UN support Mission in Libya UNSMIL. This came at a meeting Salama had with the German Foreign Minister Heiko Maas yesterday during which he thanked Germany for what it offered to UNSMIL. The two sides also discussed what Germany can offer to assist efforts to confront financial crimes and support security arrangements.
Source: Libya News Agency