- ticket title
- Senior Political, Humanitarian Officials Warn of ‘Unimaginable’ Consequences in North-West Syria Unless Critical Players Exert Pressure on Belligerents
- Record displacement shows ‘we’re almost unable to make peace’, warns UN refugee agency chief
- Civilian casualties report from 1 February to 31 March 2019
- The Road to Nowhere (Part 2): Alaweiah
- DTM Libya: Ghat and Murzuq Update – 17 June 2019
Berlin, The UN Special Envoy to Libya Ghasan Salama has praised support offered by Germany to the UN support Mission in Libya UNSMIL. This came at a meeting Salama had with the German Foreign Minister Heiko Maas yesterday during which he thanked Germany for what it offered to UNSMIL. The two sides also discussed what Germany can offer to assist efforts to confront financial crimes and support security arrangements.
Source: Libya News Agency