- ticket title
- Sahel States: Catastrophic Effect Of Libyan Crisis On Sahel Countries
- UNSMIL: Libyans Pay Dearly Politicians Should Put Interests Of Their Country First
- Al Serraj Appeals To AU To Help Resolve Libyan Crisis
- Greek Foreign Minister Demands Role For His Country In Solving Libyan Crisis
- Update: Libyas warring sides pull out of Geneva peace talks
Tripoli, The UN Special Envoy to Libya Martin Kobler has discussed with Italian Foreign Minister Angelino Alfano the political, economic and humanitarian situation in Libya. Kobler described his meeting with the Italian Minister as fruitful. He said 'Italy's decision to re-open its embassy in Tripoli is a positive gesture to all the people of Libya'. Before heading to Italy, Kobler said he was forced to cancel a flight to Tobruk because he was not granted a permission for the UN plane to land there. The UN humanitarian workers should be enabled to visit cities to deliver assistance to Libyans in eastern Libya, he said. 'We are sorry to cancel our scheduled visit to Tobruk yesterday for technical reasons that led us not getting a permission to land, the UN official said.
Source: Libya News Agency