- ticket title
- More than 100 illegal immigrants deported from Libya
- Libya’s UN-backed government condemns deadly airstrike in Tripoli
- Salame and Deputy Meet Delegation From Misrata Including Members of House of Representatives and High Council of State
- Presidency Council Blames UN Mission for Death of Children in Arial Shelling in Al Fernaj
- GNA Foreign Ministry of Social Affairs Condemns Massacre of Children in Al Fernaj
Riyadh, The UN Secretary General Antonio Guteres on Sunday declared that the international organisation supported a political solution for crises particularly in Libya, Syria and Yemen. Speaking at a joint press conference with the Saudi Foreign Minister Adel Al Jubeir here on Sunday, Guteres stressed the need for stemming out the roots that feed extremism and terrorism. The Saudi Foreign Minister Al Jubeir said the talks Guteres held with the Saudis were 'constructive and positive', and had laid down the basis for cooperation between the two sides. Guteres held talks with King Salman Bin Abdul Aziz and Crown Prince Mohamed Bin Nayef and the Second Crown Price Mohamed Bin Salman covering humanitarian issues, developments in Libya, Iraq, Syria and Yemen as well as activating the International Centre for Combating Terrorism. Guteres arrived in Riyadh on Saturday in the first leg of a tour of the Middle East, his first since he took over his post.
Source: Libya News Agency