- ticket title
- أوبو تطلق حملة اكتشف اللامحدودبالشراكة مع ثلاثة مواهب إماراتية بارزة
- تكريم شركة Gulf Business Machines كواحدة من أفضل شركات التوظيف في البحرين عن عام 2020
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
Riyadh, The UN Secretary General Antonio Guteres on Sunday declared that the international organisation supported a political solution for crises particularly in Libya, Syria and Yemen. Speaking at a joint press conference with the Saudi Foreign Minister Adel Al Jubeir here on Sunday, Guteres stressed the need for stemming out the roots that feed extremism and terrorism. The Saudi Foreign Minister Al Jubeir said the talks Guteres held with the Saudis were 'constructive and positive', and had laid down the basis for cooperation between the two sides. Guteres held talks with King Salman Bin Abdul Aziz and Crown Prince Mohamed Bin Nayef and the Second Crown Price Mohamed Bin Salman covering humanitarian issues, developments in Libya, Iraq, Syria and Yemen as well as activating the International Centre for Combating Terrorism. Guteres arrived in Riyadh on Saturday in the first leg of a tour of the Middle East, his first since he took over his post.
Source: Libya News Agency