- ticket title
- Global food commodity prices rebound in June
- Press Conference by Security Council President on Work Programme for July
- U.S.-LNA Discussion on Militia Demobilization
- As COVID-19, Global Fragilities Threaten Peace, Shared Well-Being, Efforts Must Focus on Saving Lives, Buttressing Security, Secretary-General Tells Security Council
- GNA Minister Of Justice Meets EU Ambassador To Libya
New York-The UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres has called for an immediate halt of military operations near the capital Tripoli. 'Gutteres reminds all that there is no military solution to the conflict in Libya, and calls on all parties to promptly engage in talks to reach a political solution, the UN Secretary General Spokesperson Stephane Dujarric said.
Source: Libya News Agency