- ticket title
- Ambassador of Philippines Discuss With Oil Company Officials Recruiting Filipino Workers
- Libyan Foreign Ministry Denies Money Stolen From Embassy in Washington
- Moscow and Beijing Discuss Security Situation in Libya
- President of Presidency Council Acquainted Himself With Back to School Arrangements
- Tunisia Polls Suggest Conservative Professor Wins Election
New York-The UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres has called for an immediate halt of military operations near the capital Tripoli. 'Gutteres reminds all that there is no military solution to the conflict in Libya, and calls on all parties to promptly engage in talks to reach a political solution, the UN Secretary General Spokesperson Stephane Dujarric said.
Source: Libya News Agency