- ticket title
- Lavarov: UN Alone Capable Of Guaranteeing Integrity Of Libya
- Celebrations Making Anniversary Of Feb
- Head Of Presidency Council Announces Launch Of The 2020 Humanitarian Response Plan For Libya
- British National Security Adviser Discuss With Egyptian Foreign Minister Developments In Libya
- US Secretary Of State: We Hope Political Negotiation In Libya Start By End Of This Month
New York-The UN Secretary General Antonio Guteres and Egyptian Foreign Minister Sameh Shukri discussed here political developments in the region and the UN-sponsored efforts to push peace talks especially in Libya, Syria and Occupied Palestine. Egyptian Foreign Ministry Spokesman Ahmed Hafedh said the two sides discussed terrorism and international effort to combat it.
Source: Libya News Agency