- ticket title
- US Calls for Resumption of Libyan Oil Production
- U.S. Vacuum: How Libya Is Descending Into A Russia-Turkey Proxy War
- Illegal Settlement Growth, Widespread Hopelessness among Youth Eroding Middle East Peace Prospects, Under-Secretary-General Tells Security Council
- 2,400 Turkey-Backed Syrian Rebel Fighters Reach Libya
- Pro-Haftar Forces ‘Block Oil Exports’ From Key Libya Ports
Tripoli, The UN Support Mission in Libya UNSMIL has welcomed progress made by the security arrangements committee set up by virtue of Presidency Council decision No 1303. UNSMIL said it supported the committee and the plan submitted to President Al Serraj which calls for pull out of the armed groups from state sovereign institutions, to be replaced by regular forces.
Source: Libya News Agency