- ticket title
- Analysts: Uighur Jihadis in Syria Could Pose Threat
- General Assembly Adopts 4 Resolutions Aimed at Strengthening Coordination of Humanitarian, Disaster Relief Assistance
- Adopting 7 Resolutions, General Assembly Calls for Recorded Vote on Texts Addressing Global Health, Ties with Organization of Islamic Cooperation
- EU Trust Fund for Africa: new actions adopted to support vulnerable migrants, foster socio-economic development and improve border management in North of Africa
- GNA Minister Of Transport Meets Canadian Ambassador.
Tripoli, The UN Support Mission in Libya UNSMIL has welcomed progress made by the security arrangements committee set up by virtue of Presidency Council decision No 1303. UNSMIL said it supported the committee and the plan submitted to President Al Serraj which calls for pull out of the armed groups from state sovereign institutions, to be replaced by regular forces.
Source: Libya News Agency