- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
Tripoli-The UN Support Mission in Libya on Sunday denied publishing any shortlists of participants in the National Gathering in Ghadamis, warning against attempts at misleading and confusion. The Mission said on its website it did not publish any names, shortlists or information about the gathering, and that it had nothing to do with any information unless they were published on its official website and SMS pages. However, the UN Special Envoy to Libya Ghasan Salama on Wednesday disclosed that the National Gathering would be held in Ghadamis on April 14-16, with Libyan only attendance and without exclusion. Salama said in a press conference at the Mission headquarters here that between 120 and 150 would take part in the National Gathering Conference.
Source: Libya News Agency