- ticket title
- GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary Meets Displaced Committee in Morzug
- Libyan People Celebrate Anniversary of Martyrdom of Omar Mukhtar
- UNHCR Calls for Greater Solidarity With Stranded Refugees in Libya
- Algeria Demands Adherence to UN Resolutions Banning Arms to Libya
- Dr Emari Zaed meets with US Charge D’affairs
Tripoli-The UN Support Mission in Libya on Sunday denied publishing any shortlists of participants in the National Gathering in Ghadamis, warning against attempts at misleading and confusion. The Mission said on its website it did not publish any names, shortlists or information about the gathering, and that it had nothing to do with any information unless they were published on its official website and SMS pages. However, the UN Special Envoy to Libya Ghasan Salama on Wednesday disclosed that the National Gathering would be held in Ghadamis on April 14-16, with Libyan only attendance and without exclusion. Salama said in a press conference at the Mission headquarters here that between 120 and 150 would take part in the National Gathering Conference.
Source: Libya News Agency