- ticket title
- بيسانو تؤمن استثمارات بقيمة 2,5 مليون دولار في جولة قادتها إيليفيتور فنشورز الشركة الاستثمارية في التقنيات المالية بشرق ووسط أوروبا
- الإيكونوميست: برنامج جنسية الدومينيكا مقابل الاستثمار هو “تغيير للحياة”
- شركة Xive، مقدم خدمات لتعدين العملات، تطرح منصة تعليمية مجانية جديدة للتعدين والعملات المشفرة.
- Alight’s COVID-19 Health Messaging Campaign IN OUR HANDS Reaches 100 Million People Worldwide
- The Mark Hotel Ranked “#1 City Hotel in the US” and “#1 Hotel in New York City” in Travel + Leisure World’s Best Awards 2020
19 January 2016 – The most senior United Nations official in Libya today strongly welcomed the formation of the Government of National Accord by the Presidency Council as a significant step forward in the quest to end the political divisions and the armed conflict.
“This is a sterling opportunity for Libyans to come together to build their country,” Martin Kobler, the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and head of the United Nations Support Mission in Libya (UNSMIL) said in a statement.
“The formation of the Government of National Accord (GNA) is one important leap on the path to peace and stability in Libya, I congratulate the Libyan people. Hard work lies ahead,” he added.
The Special Representative also stressed the need to immediately move forward to the next step which is the endorsement of the GNA by the House Representatives.
“I call on the members of the [House] and its presidency to uphold the country’s national interest above all other considerations and promptly convene to discuss and endorse the proposed cabinet,” Mr. Kobler said.
UNSMIL was established in 2011 by the UN Security Council at the request of the Libyan authorities following six months of armed conflict to support the country’s new transitional authorities in their post-conflict efforts.