- ticket title
- Eastern Libya forces say 16 Turkish soldiers killed in fighting
- WFP requires urgent funds in Libya as humanitarian needs rise [EN/AR]
- UNSMIL Grateful For ‘Sincerity And Enthusiasm’ Of Libyan 5+5 Committee
- Libya’s Consulate In Milano Tells Community To Be Cautious
- Bugdanov: Russian Foreign Policy Based On Constant Support For Libya’s Independence
New York-AFP reported that UN team of experts is investigating an air raid launched by Khalifa Hafter forces using Chinese made pilotless planes on Tripoli: AFP quoted sources familiarized it about the secret report prepared by UN experts that refer to residuals of the missile used in the raids on Tripoli which are air to ground missiles launched by Chinese made Wing Long drones. According to the UN report the Chinese made drones are only owned by China, UAE and Kazakhstan implicating the involvement of UAE in fighting in southern Tripoli.
Source: Libya News Agency