- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
New York-AFP reported that UN team of experts is investigating an air raid launched by Khalifa Hafter forces using Chinese made pilotless planes on Tripoli: AFP quoted sources familiarized it about the secret report prepared by UN experts that refer to residuals of the missile used in the raids on Tripoli which are air to ground missiles launched by Chinese made Wing Long drones. According to the UN report the Chinese made drones are only owned by China, UAE and Kazakhstan implicating the involvement of UAE in fighting in southern Tripoli.
Source: Libya News Agency