- ticket title
- UN envoy pushes to stop ‘blatant’ embargo violations in Libya
- Rwanda Receives More African Refugees From Libya
- Tunisia: Post-Debate Handshake Hailed as Pro-Democracy Sign
- Delegates Stress Urgent Need for Weather Resilient Farming, Combating Hunger, as Second Committee Debates Agriculture, Food Security, Nutrition
- President of the Presidential Council briefed on the arrangements for the start of the new school year
Cairo, The UN Special Envoy to Libya and hid Assistant for Political Affairs Stephaney Williams have convened a meeting with the Speaker of the Libyan Parliament Agila Saleh. The UN Support Mission in Libya said in report published on its website on Monday that Salam has discussed with Saleh the latest developments in Libya and in the House of Representatives and the steps needed to be taken to push the political process.
Source: Libya News Agency