- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
Cairo, The UN Special Envoy to Libya and hid Assistant for Political Affairs Stephaney Williams have convened a meeting with the Speaker of the Libyan Parliament Agila Saleh. The UN Support Mission in Libya said in report published on its website on Monday that Salam has discussed with Saleh the latest developments in Libya and in the House of Representatives and the steps needed to be taken to push the political process.
Source: Libya News Agency