- ticket title
- US accuses Russia of sending jets to help its ‘mercenaries’ in Libya
- Libya: East-based warlord Haftar seeks to rouse forces against Turkey as UN-recognised forces gain successes
- Protecting Civilians in Conflict Requires Stronger Adherence to International Law, Accountability for Violations, Secretary-General Tells Security Council
- Libya: COVID-19 – Situation Report No. 5, As of 27 May 2020
- Health assessment at community level (Muhallas), May 2020
Rome, UN Special Envoy to Libya and his Assistant for Political Affairs Stephaney Williams have met the Italian Foreign Minister Enzo Moavero Milanesi to discuss the UN-led political process in Libya ahead of the Palermo Conference. The meeting which was attended by the Italian Prime Minister was part of a series of meeting by the UN Envoy in fulfillment of the briefing which Salama will make before the UN Security Council next month.
Source: Libya News Agency