- ticket title
- Libyan east-based army denies blocking UN planes
- UNHCR Update Libya (14 February 2020)
- UN Security Council adopts resolution calling for lasting ceasefire in Libya
- UNICEF “saddened” by injury of 3 children in Libya blast
- Security Council Endorses Conclusions of Berlin Conference on Libya, Adopting Resolution 2510 (2020) by 14 Votes in Favour, 1 Abstention
Tripoli,-The UN Special Envoy to Libya Martin Kobler has said he was shocked and saddened by the violence acts that happened in Al Garabouli, east of Tripoli on Tuesday. 'I was shocked and saddened by reports of violence and the loss of live in the region of Al Garabouli, Kobler wrote on twitter account. The town of Al Garabouli, 50km east of the capital was scene to violent clashes which led to an explosion in an ammunition depot killing at least 29 and wounding several others according to security and medical sources.
Source: Libyan News Agency