- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli,-The UN Special Envoy to Libya Martin Kobler has said he was shocked and saddened by the violence acts that happened in Al Garabouli, east of Tripoli on Tuesday. 'I was shocked and saddened by reports of violence and the loss of live in the region of Al Garabouli, Kobler wrote on twitter account. The town of Al Garabouli, 50km east of the capital was scene to violent clashes which led to an explosion in an ammunition depot killing at least 29 and wounding several others according to security and medical sources.
Source: Libyan News Agency