- ticket title
- Lavarov: UN Alone Capable Of Guaranteeing Integrity Of Libya
- Celebrations Making Anniversary Of Feb
- Head Of Presidency Council Announces Launch Of The 2020 Humanitarian Response Plan For Libya
- British National Security Adviser Discuss With Egyptian Foreign Minister Developments In Libya
- US Secretary Of State: We Hope Political Negotiation In Libya Start By End Of This Month
Tripoli, Lana - Head of the UNSMIL "Martin Kobler" , on Friday , called for necessity to protect the historical and cultural heritages of Libya. Kobler in a tweet , on his personal account on twitter , said that protecting cultural heritage , means protecting the Libyan identity. UNISCO on Thursday , had decided to put five Libyan archaeological and cultural sites , on the list of the endangered world heritage sites , and in its decision said that military operations are the "great danger" on the Libyan archaeological treasures. The listed sites in Libya , included the old city in Ghadamis , archaeological site in Sosa city , and the monuments in Sabrata and Leptis cities on the western coast of the country.
Source: Libyan News Agency