- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
Tripoli, Lana - Head of the UNSMIL "Martin Kobler" , on Friday , called for necessity to protect the historical and cultural heritages of Libya. Kobler in a tweet , on his personal account on twitter , said that protecting cultural heritage , means protecting the Libyan identity. UNISCO on Thursday , had decided to put five Libyan archaeological and cultural sites , on the list of the endangered world heritage sites , and in its decision said that military operations are the "great danger" on the Libyan archaeological treasures. The listed sites in Libya , included the old city in Ghadamis , archaeological site in Sosa city , and the monuments in Sabrata and Leptis cities on the western coast of the country.
Source: Libyan News Agency