- ticket title
- Libya’s UN-backed government launches airstrikes on east-based army
- Ministry of Employment takes part in Local Government Forum
- Alternative Accommodation for Displaced People/Discussed
- Local Government Minister issues resolution to transfer competencies to local administration units
- UN and Red Cross chiefs appeal for end to use of explosive weapons in cities
Benghazi-The UN Special Representative to Libya, Ghassan Salama met Tuesday with several writers and artists in Benghazi. UNSMIL reported that Salama listened to the writers about the cultural situation in the city and the east generally. The UN official praised the role played by intellectuals and people of letters. He underscored UN keen interest to support cultural activities across Libya.
Source: Libya News Agency