- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
Benghazi-The UN Special Representative to Libya, Ghassan Salama met Tuesday with several writers and artists in Benghazi. UNSMIL reported that Salama listened to the writers about the cultural situation in the city and the east generally. The UN official praised the role played by intellectuals and people of letters. He underscored UN keen interest to support cultural activities across Libya.
Source: Libya News Agency