- ticket title
- EU leaders must fix “broken system” that leaves people adrift at sea
- Without International Support in Libya, Spoilers Will Sabotage Political Process, Disrupt Fragile Economic Reforms, Special Representative Tells Security Council
- LIBYA: DEATH TOLL IN MILITIA CLASHES IN CAPITAL TRIPOLI RISES TO 10
- A Coup in Progress? Venezuelan Foreign Minister Decries U.S. & Brazil-Backed Effort to Oust Maduro
- Shoukry visits Hariri: We agreed to intensify our bilateral cooperation
Tripoli- The UN Development Programme has announced that more than 1800 Libyan Police officers would receive training courses in Libya. UNDP said the courses were a new step in the capacity-building effort to promote the rule of law and security in Libya, as part of an integrated programme. The UN Support Mission in Libya said it was committed to support development projects in several municipalities across the country by rehabilitation programs and provision of equipment, with special emphasis on education, health, water and sanitation services.
Source: Libya News Agency