- ticket title
- Panel of Experts Recommends Intercepting and Searching of Vessels Carrying Arms to Libya
- Presidency Council Discusses Financial Arrangements for 2020
- Mellita Oil & Gas Company: Al Fil Fields Reopens and Normal Production Levels Restored
- Flights Resumed From Mi’tiga Inter
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (January – October 2019)
Sebha-The UN Development Programme in Libya has announced that Sebha Airport was up and running again after 5 years of closure caused by conflict which heavily damaged its facilities in 2014. 'Through the Libya Stability Fund and in collaboration with the Libyan Government and funding from 13 international donors, the aviation system was restored to the airport as well as aircraft maintenance hangar and other facilities, the UN Development Programme in Libya said. Libyans living in the southern region no longer have to endure the suffering of travelling hundreds of kilometres to other cities now that the airport has re-opened, it said.
Source: Libya News Agency