- ticket title
- Tanzanian President Criticized for Refusing to Close Places of Worship
- Media Watchdog: Algeria Arrests Independent Journalist
- UNHCR Update Libya (27 March 2020)
- Worshippers in Ethiopia Defy Ban on Large Gatherings Despite Coronavirus
- Malawi Orders Political Opposition to Halt Coronavirus Education Campaigns
31 Jul 2017
In today’s programme: “Urgent action” is needed by the Philippines to reverse “spiralling” human rights violations. We’ll hear from one of the UN independent experts involved; and the new chief of the UN mission in war-torn Libya tells us he’s ready to work with the people.
Filed under .