- ticket title
- vivo Launches X50 Series, Bringing a Professional Mobile Photography Experience to Users
- Huawei Announces Global Rollout of New Device Gaming Hub – HUAWEI GameCenter
- Africare Commemorates Its 50th Anniversary With Planned Sunset Of All U.S. Operations And Assisting In Standing Up A New “PanAfricare” On The Continent
- مؤسسة “أفريكير” تحتفل بالذكرى الـ 50 لتأسيسها، وتعلن عن تصفية كل عملياتها في الولايات المتحدة، والمساعدة في تأسيس مؤسسة جديدة “بان أفريكير” في القارة الأفريقية
- JA Solar Supplies Modules for Malaysia’s First Bifacial-Plus-Trackers Project
6 Nov 2014
• Refugees living in a camp in northwestern Kenya are being urged by the UN to respect the “law of the land”. This follows clashes last week between refugees from Burundi, the Democratic Republic of the Congo and South Sudan that took the lives of eight people. The camp hosts over 180,000 refugees from more than 20 countries.
Biogas “powers” rural communities in Rwanda
• Biogas, a clean renewable alternative to firewood, is “powering” rural communities in Rwanda. The UN International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) has partnered with the Government to develop this new method. Biogas is a gas produced by the biological breakdown of organic waste such as dead plants, animal material and kitchen waste.
South Africa’s Simphiwe Dana sings at UN
• Simphiwe Dana, one of South Africa’s soulful singers renowned for her impressive vocals, recently sang at UN Headquarters to observe the International Day of Non-Violence. Ms Dana participated in an event organized by the UN Academic Impact, which included a musical presentation and a panel discussion on the situation in her country. She expressed her views about some of the challenges that South Africa continues to face as it celebrates 20 years of freedom.
Producer/Presenter: Derrick Mbatha
Production Assistant: Sandra Guy
Studio Engineer: Carlos Macias